2014年10月
R:Restaurant Waiter(餐館侍應)
Lisa:麗莎(顧客名)
R Welcome, how can I help you today, ma’am?
歡迎光臨,今天想吃點什麼,夫人?
Lisa Is your five-dollar foot-long sandwich still on the menu?
請問五塊錢一呎長的三明治特餐還有 嗎?
R No, ma’am, but would you like to try other options?
沒有了,想不想試試其他選擇?
Lisa I’m curious, what’s inside a Subway Melt?
我很好奇,請問Subway Melt 裡面有 什麼?
R It’s the bread of your choice with turkey breast and Black Forest ham, crispy bacon, melted cheese and your choice of vegetables and condiments.
您可以選一種麵包,裡面有火雞、黑 森林火腿、香煎培根、軟綿綿的芝士, 還有您自己選擇的蔬菜和配料。
Lisa I see…then, what’s the Italian BMT.?
原來如此,那麼什麼是意大利BMT ?
R An Italian BMT is our freshly baked bread with Genoa Salami, spicy pepperoni, Black Forest ham and your favorite vegetables and condiments.
意大利BMT 是現烤麵包加上日內瓦肉 腸、辣香腸、黑森林火腿,加上自己 喜歡的蔬菜和配料。
Lisa Ok. I think I’ll stick with my usual flavor – the Buffalo chicken with BLT(Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato).
好的。還是點我貫常叫的──水牛城 雞肉配BLT(培根、生菜、番茄)。
R Sure. What kind of bread would you like? We have whole wheat, honey oat, multi-grain and white.
好的。您要哪一種麵包?我們有全麥、 蜜糖燕麥、雜糧和白麵包。
Lisa Let me have multi-grain…the vegetables I will have green pepper, onion, cucumber, and the condiments of black olives and yellow pepper, please.
我要雜糧麵包……蔬菜要青椒、洋蔥、 青瓜,配料請用黑橄欖和醃黃辣椒。
R I’ll add the special Buffalo sauce to it. Would you like extra sauce?
我會加入水牛城醬料,您想多點一醬 料嗎?
Lisa Just regular amount would be fine.
只要普通分量即可。
R Would you like a meal or just the sandwich? A meal comes with a drink and a bag of chips besides the sandwich.
您要套餐還是只要三明治?套餐除了 三明治之外,還包括飲料和一包薯片。
Lisa Let me have a meal then. Thank you.
就給我套餐吧。謝謝。
R Thank you. Have a good one!
謝謝。好好享受吧。
其他美味人生文章
(ABC生活英語) 在快餐店點餐 At the Restaurant
(佳餚美點) 桂林糯米丸
台灣餿水油事件
講飲講食
2014年10月內容
專題 • 綜合時事評論 • 天倫樂 • 健康天地 • 繽紛世界 • 智慧路 • 生命的旋律 • 紐約角聲消息 • 愛心匯點 • 美東教會消息 • 紐約之窗 • 弗州快訊 • 美味人生 • 生活資訊 • 中大西洋姿彩 • 德州園地 • 德州教會消息 • 休士頓園地 • 休士頓角聲癌症協會 • 達福園地 • 芝城園地 • 培德20週年慶 • 紐英倫園地 • 南美秘魯園地