2014年11月
Please exit through the rear door.
請從後門下車。
Please move to the rear. Keep front platform clear.
請往後移動,請勿擠在前方進門處。
Please exit at the rear door.
請用後門下車
Please do not litter, smoke, spit, or play radio on the bus.
在公車上,請勿亂丟垃圾、抽菸、吐痰 或播放收音機。
Door opens automatically when green light is on and when the bar is pushed.
當綠燈亮時,請推門把,(後)門會自 動打開。
Please do not stand in stepwell while bus is in motion.
公車行進當中,請勿 站在樓梯上。
Please be considerate and give up your seat to the elderly.
請讓座給耆老。
Watch your step.
請小心腳下。
Priority seating
優先座位
If requested you must give this seat to the disabled.
被要求時,務必讓位給殘障人士。
Wheelchair priority seating
輪椅優先座位
You must give up these seats if a wheelchair passenger boards.
坐輪椅人士上車時,您 須讓出此排座位。
Won’t you please give this seat to the elderly or disabled?
您願意將此座位給殘障人士 或耆老嗎?
Please do not put your hands between the door when the train is about to move. The time is now 8:30 a.m. Thank you for riding NYC MTA.
火車要啟程時,請勿將手放在車門中 間。現在時間是早上8 點30 分,謝謝 您搭乘紐約市公共交通工具。
Manhattan-bound 7 Train, next stop is Junction Boulevard.
這是往曼哈頓方向7 號線,下一站是
Junction Boulevard. Main Street-Bound 7 (Train), stand clear of the closing door.
這是往法拉盛緬街方向7 號線,請勿擋 住正在關上的門。
其他美味人生文章
講飲講食
(佳餚美點) 番薯餅
(ABC生活英語) 紐約公車廣播或指示標籤 NYC MTA
(餐館生涯) 不了情
2014年11月內容
專題 • 綜合時事評論 • 天倫樂 • 健康天地 • 繽紛世界 • 智慧路 • 生命的旋律 • 紐約角聲消息 • 愛心匯點 • 美東教會消息 • 紐約之窗 • 弗州快訊 • 美味人生 • 生活資訊 • 中大西洋姿彩 • 德州園地 • 德州教會消息 • 休士頓園地 • 休士頓角聲癌症協會 • 達福園地 • 芝城園地 • 紐英倫園地 • 南美秘魯園地