2015年3月
Attendant: Hi! How are you? What can I do for you?
管理員:嗨!你好嗎?我能幫忙您些什麽?
Customer: I need some change for the machine. Could you change this twentydollar bill for me, please?
客人:我需要一些零錢用洗衣機。請問你能替我換20 元零錢嗎?
Attendant: My pleasure. How many quarters do you need?
管理員:樂意效勞。您需要多少個兩毛五的硬幣?
Customer: What do the machines take?
客人:洗衣機收費多少?
Attendant: They take 8 quarters for each wash.
管理員:每次洗衣收八個兩毛五的硬幣。
Customer: I see. Then please give me five dollars worth of quarters, and the rest in five-dollar bills. Thanks.
客人:原來如此。那請給我換成五元的兩毛五硬幣,剩餘的都換成五元的紙幣。謝謝。
Attendant: Here you go. Do you need any detergent? They are a dollar per bag.
管理員:給您了。您需要洗衣粉嗎?一塊錢一包。
Customer: Yes. Please give me two. Thanks.
客人:好,請給我兩包。謝謝。
Attendant: Will that be all for you?
管理員:就是這樣了嗎?
Customer: Yes. Could you please show me how to use the machine?
客人:是。然後,你能教我一下怎麽用洗衣機嗎?
Attendant: Sure. Come with me. I’m glad to help.
管理員:當然可以。跟我來,我很樂意幫忙。
Customer: Thank you so much.
客人:非常謝謝你。
其他生活資訊文章
(ABC生活英語) 洗衣服 Doing Laundry (新書推介) 帶著靈魂上班 ──克服職場九宗罪 長者社區服務 |
2015年3月內容
專題 • 社區迴響 • 天倫樂 • 親子樂 • 生命線 • 智慧之窗 • 佳美腳蹤 • 教會消息 • 生命的旋律 • 藍山集 • 世界遊蹤 • 健康寶鑒 • 美味人生 • 繽紛世界 • 小說精華 • 國際時事 • 生活資訊 • 愛心匯點 |