生活資訊: (ABC生活英語) 在機場取行李 At the Baggage Claim

2014年9月

M:Mary(瑪莉) J:John(約翰) C:Clerk(職員)

(Mary and John are looking at the baggage carousels to see if their luggage has arrived. 瑪莉和約翰正盯著傳送帶,看行李到了沒有。)

Mary I’ve attached a yellow ribbon to each of our luggages so it’s easier to recognize.
我在每一件行李上都綁著一條黃色絲帶,所 以應該很容易認。

John Sweetie, that’s great!
親愛的,太好了!

(Mary and John have collected three pieces but one piece is missing.瑪莉和約翰取回三件行李,但有一件行李不見 了。)

John We need to go to the customer service counter to claim our lost luggage. Do you have the luggage check receipt?
我們去旅客服務處的櫃台申報遺失吧,你手 上有沒有留著行李收據呢?

Mary Yes, I do. I keep all the receipts with me just in case……
有啊,所有的行李收據我都會留著,以備不 時之需。

John Good. Let’s go to report the missing luggage.
太好了,我們去申報遺失吧。

Clerk Good morning, Sir, How can I help you?
早安先生,有什麼可以幫到您的?

John We miss one luggage piece. It’s a navy Samson’s with a yellow ribbon attached.
我們遺失了一件行李,是Samson 牌子深藍色 的行李箱,上面綁了一條黃色絲帶。

Clerk Okay, let me have your flight information, your home address and contact number so that we can start from here.
好的,請給我您的班機號嗎、地址和聯絡電 話,我們會儘快幫您尋找的。

John Thank you. Do we have to pay for shipping the luggage?
謝謝!我們需要付擔行李運送費用嗎?

Clerk Oh, no, not at all. There’s no cost to you. Once we locate the missing luggage, we will have it delivered at your door. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have a very nice day and thank you for choosing our company.
不用的,您一點都不用付費。我們一旦找到 了行李,就會立刻送到您府上,很抱歉帶給 您不方便。祝您有愉快的一天,謝謝您選擇 本公司的服務。

其他生活資訊文章

(ABC生活英語) 在機場取行李 At the Baggage Claim
(美容篇) 如何選粉底

2014年9月內容

專題社區迴響天倫樂親子樂生命線智慧之窗佳美腳蹤教會消息藍山集澳紐風情健康寶鑒美味人生繽紛世界小說精華青春年華國際時事生活資訊愛心匯點生命的旋律