2015年7月
Waiter: Are you ready to order, Sir?
侍應生: 先生,可以點了嗎?
Customer: Yes, I would like to order the Breakfast Special.
顧客: 是的,我想點一個特別早餐。
Waiter: How many eggs would you like, Sir?
侍應生: 先生,請問要多少個雞蛋?
Customer: Two, please.
顧客: 兩個,謝謝。
Waiter: How would you like your eggs? Boiled, sunny-side up, over easy, over hard, or scrambled?
侍應生: 請問您的 雞蛋要怎樣煮?水裡 煮、荷包蛋一面煎、 半熟兩面煎、全熟兩面 煎,還是要炒蛋?
Customer: Sunny-side up, please.
顧客: 荷包蛋一面煎,謝謝。
Waiter: Sausage or Bacon?
侍應生: 要香腸還是燻肉?
Customer: I would like sausage, please.
顧客: 我想要香腸,謝謝。
Waiter: Would you like to add some pancakes or waffles to your breakfast?
侍應生: 請問這份早餐要加薄煎餅或奶 蛋格子餅嗎?
Customer: Oh, that’s very tempting! Okay, add pancakes with maple syrup.
顧客: 嗯,好吸引哦!好吧,加一份 薄煎餅和楓葉糖漿。
Waiter: Yes sir. Orange juice is included. Would you like coffee or hot tea?
侍應生: 是的,先生。這包括了橘子汁。 請問您要咖啡或紅茶?
Customer: Coffee, please. Decaf.
顧客: 咖啡吧。去除咖啡因的那種。
Waiter: Sure, thank you, Sir.
侍應生: 好,謝謝您,先生。
其他生活資訊文章
(ABC生活英語) 早餐(Breakfast) (新書推荐) 始於神 社區短訊 |
2015年7月內容
專題 • 天倫樂 • 親子樂 • 生命線 • 智慧之窗 • 佳美腳蹤 • 教會消息 • 生命的旋律 • 藍山集 • 健康寶鑒 • 美味人生 • 繽紛世界 • 小說精華 • 國際時事 • 生活資訊 • 愛心匯點 • 社區迴響 • 人在澳洲 |